• Master of Nutrition & Dietetics (University of Sydney)
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition) (University of Western Sydney)
• Diploma of Applied Science (Food Technology) (University of Western Sydney)
• Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education & Management (University of Technology Sydney)
• Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness (Australia Institute of Personal Trainers)
She consults as a dietitian in private practice seeing patients for:
• Pre & post bariatric surgery weight loss & nutrition (specializes in this area)
• General weight loss and healthy eating
• Diabetes, insulin resistance, polycystic ovarian syndrome
• Cardiovascular disease related conditions e.g. high cholesterol and blood pressure
• Bowel conditions e.g. irritable bowel syndrome, diverticular disease, constipation
• Food intolerances e.g. lactose intolerance, Coeliac disease, low FODMAPs diet for IBS
• Others e.g. fatty liver, gallbladder related, GORD, gout, osteoporosis, vegetarian and vegan eating
Gloria’s passion is food, nutrition, fitness and helping people make healthy dietary & lifestyle changes. In her spare time she enjoys exercising, cooking and experimenting with new recipes and learning new things such as the violin (currently).
Gloria consults in person, over the phone or through Skype. Gloria is registered with Medicare, DVA, NDIS and the health funds so partial rebates may apply for patients with the relevant referral.
Ready to talk?
Contact our offices to make an appointment with Dr Sulman Ahmed, and achieve your weight loss goals.