Yes you can. There is a form required to be submitted to the Australian Tax office (ATO). You will need to see Dr Ahmed first to be assessed, and the form can be given to you after that consultation. The form needs to be filled in by Dr Ahmed and signed. You Will also need a 2nd form filled in by your GP too. These 2  forms can  be submitted via mail or online. The staff will you give you a quote for surgery including all the costs associated.